Do the iTunes Game!

Here's a generic, unoriginal post for my -1,452 readers!

Number of Songs: 5,169

Number of Albums: 975

Most Recently Played Song: "Up Around the Bend" by Creedence Clearwater Revival

Most Played Song: "Skinny Love" by Bon Iver

Most Recently Added Album: I'm guessing because I have no idea how to actually find that out, but: Lungs by Florence + the Machine

First Song Alphabetically: "a.k.a. I-D-I-O-T" by The Hives

Last Song Alphabetically: "Zero" by Smashing Pumpkins

Smallest Song Numerically: "1974" by Ryan Adams (it STARTS with a 1...I mean, it was the first one)

Largest Song Numerically: "8.6.82" by Beck

Shortest Song: "Horn Intro" by Modest Mouse (0:10)

Longest Song: "Bon Iver Live At The Riverside" by Bon Iver (1:15:05)

First Album Alphabetically: A.M. by Wilco

Last Album Alphabetically: Zuma by Neil Young and Crazy Horse

First Band Alphabetically: AC/DC

Last Band Alphabetically: Zero 7

First Ten Songs That Pop Up On Shuffle:

"Sister Morphine" by The Rolling Stones

"Rock 'n' Roll With Me" by David Bowie

"Tina Toledo's Street Walkin' Blues" by Ryan Adams

"Riot Act" by Elvis Costello

"Broken Heart" by Eddie Vedder

"Labelship Down" by Josh Ritter

"Gonna Change My Way Of Thinking" by Bob Dylan

"Poison Ivy" by Jonas Brothers (Baha)

"Each Coming Night" by Iron & Wine

"Peaches & Cream" by Beck

Goodnight, my dear friends.
P.S. I'm doing quite well these days, thank you!

0 responses: