My name's Ayda, obviously. I love the sun, when it's not hot outside. I love when it rains and it's sunny outside. I'm arguably my happiest when there's a sun-shower. During thunderstorms you can find me outside, ankle deep in a puddle, and facing the sky with an outlandish smile on my face. I find simplicity absolutely inspiring. When I go to sleep at night, I take the time to recognize that the day was just a little miracle. I question so much in my head. Sometimes I'm too afraid to question aloud, though. I have yet to fall in love. Maybe, soon? I don't know, but it's coming. I can feel it, and I want nothing more than to be able to grasp it. I consider music to be a universal miracle. I love nothing more than to relate my life to things that other people write. I want to have a relatable life. & I plan on having a relatable life.
by Ayda Bashiri Skin meets porcelain. The sensation is- sensational. Liquid trickles and meets its match. A chemical concoction forms as yellow and clear infuse- ...flush.
0 responses:
Post a Comment